Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with problems they are experiencing with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a partial list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form

For urgent U.S. Passport issues, please CALL my Corona District office as soon as possible


For help involving Citizenship and Immigration Services, please click here for a printable version of the Citizenship and Immigration Services privacy authorization form. Then fax or mail the authorization form to:

Casework Manager
400 S. Vicentia Avenue, Suite 125
Corona, CA 92882
Fax: (951) 277-0420

As soon as the information is received a congressional inquiry will be initiated on your behalf. Due to the complexity of each case response time from federal agencies may vary.

If you are a veteran who is struggling with suicidal thoughts and need help now, please call the Corona Vets Center at (951) 734-0525.  If it is after hours, please call  (877) 927-8387.  You can also call the Veterans Crisis line at 800-273-8255 and press 1 or text 838255.  You can also visit

NOTE: Please keep in mind, my office acts as a liaison and can not circumvent federal laws or regulations. Due to separation of federal, state and judicial powers under the Constitution, there are certain areas in which my office can not intervene. 

As a United States Congressman, I do not have jurisdiction over judicial matters such as:

  • Child custody
  • Divorce
  • Criminal trials or imprisonment

Nor can I interfere with California state agencies such as:

  • Child support
  • Motor vehicle registration or loss of license
  • Welfare
  • State taxes

For any of the above problems, please contact your State Senator or State Assemblyman.

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service NOTE: For urgent U.S. Passport issues, please call my Corona District office as soon as possible.

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs