Rep. Calvert appreciates your comments and opinions.  Please feel free to email, write a letter, or call one of his offices.  If you are visiting Washington, D.C. and would like information on tours, please click here

Washington Office

2205 Rayburn
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-1986
Fax: (202) 225-2004

District Office

400 S. Vicentia Avenue, Suite 125
Corona, CA 92882
Phone: (951) 277-0042 
Fax: (951) 277-0420

If you are writing Congressman Ken Calvert about a problem you are having with a federal agency (Immigration, Social Security, Veterans Affairs, etc.), please contact our District Office directly at 951-277-0042.  Do NOT use the Write Your Rep system as it will result in a delay in the processing of your case.


For urgent U.S. Passport issues, please CALL my Corona District office as soon as possible

If you are struggling to pay your home mortgage and looking for assistance to avoid foreclosure, please click here for information on free resources available to you. 

If you are a veteran who is struggling with suicidal thoughts and need help now, please call the Corona Vets Center at (951) 734-0525.  If it is after hours, please call  (877) 927-8387.  You can also call the Veterans Crisis line at 800-273-8255 and press 1 or text 838255.  You can also visit


*Please note: if you send Rep. Calvert an e-mail, he will respond to you via e-mail. Please check your spam filters to make sure a response was not redirected to a spam folder.

Send an Email

There are several ways to contact our office. You can send an email below by entering your zip code to complete step one of the two step process or contact one of our offices. Please visit the tour request and help with a federal agency pages to complete those tasks.


Please call our Washington, DC office for assistance if you have difficulties completing this form.