U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:

How can I renew my existing passport?

I can't wait for the normal six week processing time for my application Can I request an expedite?

If you would like help with a passport issue, please print out an Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office.

Casework Manager

400 S. Vicentia Avenue

Suite 125

Corona, CA 92882

Phone: (951) 277-0042

Fax: (951) 277-0420