State Department - Visas

State Department

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. The State Department can help answer questions about traveling abroad. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with this agency:

I will be traveling to a foreign country in the near future. How can I find out if it is safe for me to go?

I will be traveling abroad this summer with my family. Will we need certain vaccinations?

I will be traveling to several countries this summer. I've got a passport, but are there any other entry requirements?

If you would like help with an issue you are having with the State Department, including help with visas, please print out my Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office.

Casework Manager
400 S. Vicentia Avenue, Suite 125
Corona, CA 92882
Phone: (951) 277-0042
Fax: (951) 277-0420